Whilst fitting the facia boards we installed the first piece of T&G.

The T&G ran across all the laminate beams and the first and last A frames had a rebate cut along the length of them so as to leave the T&G flush.

All these boards were pre drilled to stop the wood splitting and screwed to the frame to give it extra support.

We staggered the joints as well.

As we moved up the sides the counter battens were fixed and to these we added a double layer of battens so we could work safely on the structure.

One person drilling another fixing screws.

There are a lot of screws.

The view from the inside looking down.

There’s a lot of m2 of boarding.

Later we covered the sides with wagon sheeting to keep it all dry.